- We kindly inform you that bearing in mind the current state of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID 19) in order to process the rental, the company will block a deposit of 600 EUR on the customer's credit card even if the all-inclusive option has been taken in order to avoid possible vehicle abandonment.
- In order to collect the car, after collecting your luggage please proceed to the arrivals hall (do not go downstairs), once outside the terminal you have to go to the bus station that you will find in front of you, once there turn left and after 100 metres you will find our courtesy bus stop, please give us a ring on + 34 673 249 000 and we will go and pick you up.
THE PRICES SHOWN ARE NET AND INCLUDE:
- Free shuttle service from / to our airport station during normal office hours.
- Damage insurance (CDW) with excess, occupants insurance and insurance against theft (always and only when the keys of the car are returned and the theft has been reported to the closest police station). To avoid the car being stolen with its keys make sure you do not leave it unattended.
- Accident – police – damage report must be forwarded within 24 hours to Del Paso Car Hire in case of damage to the car. The report must be filled in with all details of parties involved and signed by both. If not forwarded or if a misrepresentation of facts is forwarded, the full costs will be charged to client).
- VAT 21% and all other taxes.
- In case the rental contract has to be extended, the car rental price may not be the same. Extension must always be made at the office.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE (TO BE PAID BY CLIENT LOCALLY):
- Additional drivers..
- Tow truck due to driver´s negligence, lost or damages to wheels, glass, damage to clutch due to misuse, damage to underbody and roof, cleaning of upholstery, error in refueling and costs involved; battery recharge; damages caused due to driver´s miscalculation of the measures of the vehicle such as height, length, width; damages caused due to driving on untarmacked roads; any other items not specifically mentioned as “included”.
- Any kind of fine incurred during the hire period is the responsibility of the driver. In the event of a fine being received the amount of 40€ administration fee will be charged to the customer
- Baby / booster seat.
- ** Out of hours: an additional fee of 40.00 € applies for any booking for pick up or drop off between 23:01 and 06:59 hours (complete flight details are mandatory) and an additional fee of 60€ applies for any booking for pick up and drop off between 23:01 and 06:59 hours.
- One way rentals to/from islands or the Spanish enclaves Ceuta & Melilla : NOT ALLOWED.
- FUEL: Standard check-out Service: The fuel must be prepaid when collecting the car and what is not consumed will be returned.
- GPS / navigator, on request.
- MIFI devices on request.
- We offer 1 hour courtesy period after the end time of the contracted rental without charge. After this time an extra day can be charged at the current rate.
- Excess: The amount of the excess fee varies per vehicle group.
* Groups A, A1, B (excess 1200 euros). * Groups C, D, D1, E, F, F1, F2, H, H1, J1, M, P (excess 1500 euros). * Group G, K, M1 (excess 1.500 euros). * Group E1,E2, M2 (excess 2.000 euros). * Group K1,F3, F4,I, L, Q, R (excess 3000 euros).
- The excess fee amount will be charged from the client’s credit card at vehicle pick up. We will reimburse the excess fee once the vehicle is returned in the same condition in which it was received.In case of accident or damage to the vehicle, it is mandatory for the client to fill out an accident report and turn this document in at the Del Paso Car Hire office. Also, in case of vehicle theft, the customer must report the Police and turn this document into the Del Paso Car Hire office.Any accident or damage to the vehicle that is not notified will be interpreted as negligence. This will result in an additional charge to the customer.Del Paso Car Hire will not be held responsible for any bank fees incurred when reimbursing the afore mentioned excess fee to the customer’s account.
- Partial or Total damage insurance: The damage insurance (CDW) in any case does not include damage to tires, rims, hubcaps, vehicle interior, interior and exterior mirrors, windows, windscreen, latches, underbody, clutch, engine crankcase catalyst and radiator. Nor does it include the cost per battery charge loss of key, trailer crane cab to travel after the accident and error of fuel type. To partially cover these risks there is an additional caverage that may engage when collecting the vehicle.
- Total Coverage: will cover damages to tires, rims, windows, windscreen, underbody, loss or damage to the aerial, locks, towing and damage to the key (**) at a cost of:
* 18 euros per day (minimum of 54 euros and 252 euros maximum per rental) for groups A, A1, B.
* 21 euros per day (minimum of 63 euros and maximum of 273 euros per rental) for groups C, D, D1, E, F, F1, F2, G, H, H1, J1, M, M1, P
* 35 euros per day (minimum of 105 euros and maximum of 525 euros per rental) for groups F3, I, L,E2, M2
(**) Excess to deposit depending on the type of coverage option selected:: - Not taking Total Coverage, an excess fee of maximum 5000 euros shall deposit per rental.- By taking the Total Coverage will not have to leave any excess fee (Except premium groups E1,F3,F4,I,K1,L,Q,R).
1.- Please note that in order to rent your car you will have to indicate a valid flight number on the booking form.
2.- Driver´s minimum age is 21 years and he must be holding a driving license since one year, at least. Coverage “young driver” (21-24 years) available for car categories: A, A1, B, C, D, F1 & P
3.- A current credit card in the driver´s name will be requested upon delivery of the vehicle. You will be required a valid Passport and driver license, photocopies are never accepted.
4.- Vehicles only may be driven in Spain, Portugal and Gibraltar. The vehicle must be returned to our station during office hours (if drop off is out of hours, this must be booked in advance or previously to be agreed with Del Paso Car Hire on the spot at time of picking up the car). “To circulate in Gibraltar and Portugal an optional coverage of 9 EUR per day must be purchased”.
5.- Del Paso Car Hire reserve the right to RELEASE a reservation after 2 hours from advised pick up time, if client has not advised of amended pick up times (delayed pick up time due to delayed flight arrival time will be honored, of course, if correct flight details have been forwarded.).
6.- Car groups V, V1 and X has an excess of 5.000 €, two credit cards in the driver´s name are requested. A deposit of 5.000 € will be charged on your credit card. The optional total Coverage is not available for these car groups
7.- Car groups R and Q has an excess of 3.000 €, two credit cards in the driver´s name are requested. A deposit of 3.000 € will be charged on your credit card. The optional total Coverage is not available for these car groups.
8-. Drivers being 70 or more years old must purchase our Full coverage.
9.- Mileage is limited to 150 km per day and the price per additional kilometre is 0,45 € on the following car groups: G (SVMR) 9 Seater , H (IVMR) 5+2 Seater , H1 (FVMR) 7 Seater , J1 (IVAR) 7 seater automatic.
View QUICK RETURN SERVICE RATES
GENERAL RENT CONDITIONS
Under this contract, J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. con CIF B-92719525 and registered office at C/ Tucidides, 14 Málaga, rent the vehicle described on the front of the Contract, the person identified as the driver and payer (hereinafter the Customer) under the terms and conditions specified below (hereinafter the Agreement). By imposing his signature on the front of the Agreement, you acknowledge you have read and agree to all terms and conditions thereof, and agree to comply.
- OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
Customer acknowledges that receives the vehicle described in the Contract, clean and in the maintenance and operating conditions, damage, state of the fuel tank and auxiliary equipment specified, not to be referred will not to be considered fit for use.
The Customer agrees to preserve and maintain the vehicle and drive it and use it to meet the standards of the Highway Code as well as those provided in this Agreement.
- DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
The duration of the lease will appear at the front of it, specifying date and time of delivery and return of vehicle, counting on the return with a grace period of 60 minutes. Once this grace period is exceed the client agrees to pay J del Paso e Hijo 2006 S.L 25.00 € in concept of late returning.
The maximum lease will be 28 days.
- VEHICLE USE
The Customer undertakes to keep the vehicle in good condition and in particular, without prejudice to the obligations that may appear in other clauses of this Agreement, to:
- Use the vehicle and drive diligently, respecting the Traffic Act, Motor Vehicle Traffic and Road Safety and other provisions that are a Any negligence for not respecting road signs shall not be applicable insurance coverage that has contracted for damage, the vehicle rented.
- Without limiting the generality of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, do not drive the vehicle under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, psychotropic drugs,
stimulants or similar substances or states of decreased driving ability, such as fatigue or disease, or allow the vehicle driver who is in such circumstances.
- Do not use the vehicle for illegal
- Avoid driving the vehicle by anyone other than the client or additional drivers are specified on the face of the
- Do not carry more passengers than specified by the vehicle manufacturer or permitted by law, or transport animals
- Do not use the vehicle to move, push or tow other vehicles, trailers or
- Do not travel on roads or other places that, due to the poor state of them, can cause damage to the vehic
- Do not participate with the vehicle in competitions, contests, endurance training or materials, accessories and automotive
- Never use gasoline in the vehicle fuel quality or characteristics different from those applicable in accordance with that indicated by the manufacturer for each vehicle
- Have the vehicle properly parked and locked when not in use.
- Do not use the vehicle for loading and transporting goods of any kind, or mounted a roof rack without authorization on the
- Do not manipulate in any way the odometer of the vehic
- Do not use the vehicle to provide driving courses, or for courier or delivery of goods, or engage in a commercial or industrial activities, or any activity that involves subleasing of the vehic
- Do not take the vehicle out of the Iberian Peninsula (excluding Gibraltar and Portugal as well) unless prior written authorization has been obtained from J del Paso e Hijo 2006 L.
- The renter will not use the vehicle for public passenger transport without authorization according to the article 45 bis of the Andalusian law 2/2003 of management of urban and metropolitan transports of the 12th of May.
- VEHICLE RETURN
The return of the vehicle shall occur at the branch, date and time stipulated in the lease. The vehicle will be returned by the Client in the same condition it was delivered, along with all documents, auxiliary equipment, tires, tools and accessories. Customer may not alter any technical characteristic of the vehicle, keys, equipment, tools and / or accessories thereof or make
any changes to its exterior and / or interior.
In doing so, the Customer shall bear all expenses necessary to return the car to its original state, without prejudice to the damages caused to overhaul derivatives J del Paso e Hijo 2006,
S.L. by the time the vehicle had to be immobilized, and any other J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. Caused.
J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time during the term hereof if vehicle use would contravene the provisions of Clause 9.
4BIS. DO NOT RETURN THE VEHICLE
In the case that the Customer return the car on date and time different than those stated in the Contract, J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. will charge you the price stipulated per day and increased by 100% adjusted to the actual market price (no price promotions or bearish market) and by cost / day of maintenance / investment vehicle, with a minimum of 35 euros per day penalty-increment.
If the customer returns or leaves the vehicle in a different place stated in the Contract, J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. may require:
- The stated price per day increased by 100% adjusted to the actual market price (without promotions or bearish market prices) and by cost / day of maintenance /
investment vehicle, with a minimum of 35 euros per day penalty-increment based on the extra days needed to recover the car and making it available to be rented again.
- The costs for transportation, cranes, tolls, custody J del Paso e Hijo 2006, L. reserves the right to bring legal actions before the competent authorities in any case
of loss or failure to return the vehicle, the Customer assuming all responsibility for the consequences.
- EXTENSION OF CONTRACT
The Customer is obliged to return the car on the date and time specified in the Contract. If the customer wishes to extend the rent must do so in person at any of the offices J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. to sign the extension. There will be no contract extension by phone, email or text message.
If the Contract could not be extended due to lack of availability of vehicles or any other cause, the Customer must return the car on the date, time and office agreed.
When applying for an extension, J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. may require signing a new contract at that time considering the current contract expired. In any case the
amount deposited as bond may be used for an extension. The unilateral extension by the Customer shall be considered unauthorized use as a vehicle for the purposes of the Customer’s responsibility to submit any damage the vehicle, also having the same status as non-return of the vehicle at the agreed time.
- The Customer expressly agrees to pay J del Paso e Hijo 2006, L. at the beginning of the rental period:
- The rental charge for the time of disposition of the vehicle, according to current ra The rates may vary depending on the season so it is your responsibility to check your rates before you hire the vehicle.
- All taxes of any kind levied on
- The amount of fuel according to the Fuel Policy detailed in paragraph 7 of this
- The amounts resulting from the hiring of additional security referred to in paragraph
- Any kind of application to the Customer, according to the commercial and contractual conditions offered by J del Paso e Hijo 2006, L.
- 6.2. - J Del Paso e Hijo 2006 S.l. at the end of the rental period, will verify in person with the customer the condition of the vehicle. In the event that differences are identified between the state of the vehicle described at the time of initial delivery and that described at the time of its return, you may be required to pay the corresponding amounts.
If the vehicle requires special cleaning due to it having been returned in an inadequate state, J del Paso e Hijo 2006 S.L will be forced to charge an amount up to 150 EUR.
Damage identified after the return of the Vehicle and at your presence. If any damage was identified during the return of the vehicle when carrying out the inspection in the presence of the customer and in the presence of the agent of J Del Paso e Hijo 2006 Sl, and in the event that the customer recognized the damage by signing the declaration upon the return of the vehicle, and through the delivery of an accident report, J Del Paso e Hijo 2006 S.L will provide an evaluation of the repair costs that can be attributed to the customer and will be invoiced according to the budget issued by a workshop or valuation carried out by an independent external expert, hired for this purpose by J Del Paso e Hijo 2006 SL
b. Damage identified in the case of return out of office hours or without our presence. If Damages were identified, in your absence, during the inspection of the Vehicle by an agent, J Del Paso e Hijo 2006 S.l will send you the following documents: o Accident Report (if any) and Vehicle Return Declaration describing all identified Damages o Image of Damage o Estimate of repair costs (including the corresponding immobilization of the Vehicle) that will vary depending on the nature of the Damage. You will be able to question the identified Damages and your invoicing within 14 days once these documents are sent (by email or ordinary postal mail). In the absence of a reply from you or justification of your opposition within the aforementioned 14 day period, J Del Paso e Hijo 2006 S. reserves the right to invoice you for the identified repair costs.
- In order to answer and ensure all obligations settled on this agreement and those required by the legislation in force, the customer will have to pay or leave as a guarantee of payment before the rental takes place, a credit card deposit or payment, the credit card holder must be the main driver.
- VEHICLE RETURN SYSTEM
The customer will receive the car with a full tank of fuel and will have to pay for it either by prepaying a full tank at the beginning of the rental and renouncing to any kind of reimbursement or by bringing the car back with a full tank of the same quality fuel received initially, the customer can also pay the amount of fuel in order to fill up the tank plus a service fee according to the current rates. For these purposes the customer shall present at the time of dropping the vehicle off the refueling ticket as a mean of accreditation of the compliance requirements.
The Customer and any authorized driver are involved as the insured in an Automobile Insurance Policy, a copy of which appears available in the J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. office where renting the vehicle. This policy includes Liability for third party damages arising from use and the vehicle.
It will also cover the own vehicle damage in a collision, theft, vandalism or accidental fire as long as they meet the following conditions:
- The Customer report the incident to J del Paso e Hijo 2006, L. in a maximum period of 24 hours, providing the necessary documentation such as accident report completed and signed by both parties, details of possible witnesses, reported to the authorities, and so on.
- That the insurer does not reject the claim on the grounds that the driver did not meet the physical and mental conditions required by the Highway
- The incident took place during the course of a misuse of the vehicle (see point 9) Damage insurance in any case does not include damage to tires, rims, hubcaps, punctures, blowouts, vehicle interior, interior and exterior mirrors, windows, windscreen, latches, underbody, clutch, engine, oil pan, and heated ca Nor does it include the cost per battery charge loss of key, trailer crane cab to travel after the accident, type of error in the type of fuel, or the amount corresponding to the days of stoppage of the vehicle to repair. To cover all or part of these risks there are additional Coverages that you may contract when collecting the vehicle, whose
coverage and guarantees are only valid if you are in compliance with the conditions stated above for own damage to the vehicle.
8.1. The Customer agrees to immediately inform J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. of any loss or damage occurs to the rented vehicle and immediately transmit any letters, summonses or notices relating to such loss and to provide full cooperation to J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. and insurance company in research and defense of any claim and process. Presentation will be compulsory, with a maximum gap from the 24-hour event of accident or damage of duly made by the Customer. In particular, when an accident happens, the Customer shall take the following measures:
- To obtain full details of the people who have participated in the accident, as well as potential witnesses, sketches of the accident and contrary vehicle data (tuition, model, insurer, policy number whenever possible, etc).
- Transmit with greater immediacy to the Lessor the data referred to in the preceding paragraph and other details of the
- Immediately notify the authorities if the guilt of the other party should be investigated or if you have
- Do not leave the vehicle without taking suitable steps to protect and safeguard In case of fire, vandalism, theft or disappearance of the vehicle, the Customer agrees to notify immediately the fact to J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L., and present a complaint to the competent authorities.
- MISUSE OF THE VEHICLE
The Customer is obliged to keep the vehicle in good condition with diligent use of it, respecting the laws and regulations on the movement, and in any case avoid any situation that could cause damage to the vehicle or third parties.
The Customer will not allow driving the vehicle to any person except those authorized in the contract. Otherwise the client will be directly responsible for any damage to the vehicle or third parties.
Any case in contravention of the provisions of this Agreement shall be construed as an abuse in which case the Customer liable for all damages caused to the vehicle, being forced to pay all expenses incurred in accordance with the provisions of section 5 of the Contract.
. In the case of judicial claim, the Client will have to pay the expenses derived from the procedural costs when it is condemned.
The misuse of the vehicle includes, but is not limited to, the following cases cited as examples:
- Drive the vehicle under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, psychotropics, stimulants or similar substances or in states of decreased driving ability, such as fatigue or illness, or allow the vehicle driver who is in such
- Reckless driving and / or contrary to traffic regula
- Use the vehicle for illegal
- Allow the vehicle driving by anyone other than the customer or additional drivers who are specified in the
- Use of the vehicle upon completion of the rental
- Carry more passengers than specified by the vehicle manufacturer or permitted by law, or transport animals
- Use the vehicle to move, push or tow other vehicles, trailers or
- Riding on roads or other places that, due to their poor state, can cause damage to the vehic
- Riding on sites unfit for circulation, such as beaches, forest tracks, circuit cars, roads, .
- Participate with the vehicle in competitions, contests, endurance training or materials, accessories and automotive
- Use in vehicle fuel or fuel quality or characteristics different from those applicable in accordance with that indicated by the manufacturer for each vehicle
- Not having the vehicle properly parked and locked when not in
- Allow objects in view in the vehicle capable of being stolen with consequent damage to the vehic
- Trashing the car beyond which implies a reasonable use and
- Use the vehicle for loading and transporting goods of any kind, or ride without permission of the landlord on the roof
- Handle in any way the odometer of the vehic
- Take the vehicle out of the Iberian Peninsula unless it has first obtained a written authorization from J del Paso e Hijo 2006, L. and relevant travel coverage has been paid.
- Use the vehicle for public passenger transport, to provide driving courses for courier or delivery of goods, or engage in commercial or industrial activities, or any activity that involves subleasing the vehic
- DRIVING LICENCE
Customer must be in possession of a valid driver’s license and approved in Spain and with a minimum of four years, with the customer directly responsible of these events and keeping J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. unscathed by any standards.
- ADDITIONAL DRIVERS
All Customers and / or authorized driver will be jointly liable for all obligations that arise from the Customer Agreement and the laws applicable to it.
If not hired any additional coverage a deposit between 800 € and 5000 € will be charged to your credit card. J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. reserves the right to maintain the bond that had been deposited to cover the damages caused to the Vehicle until the same economically quantified, and can impute it to some of the damage.
In all other cases, J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. undertakes an order to return the deposit to the bank concerned within five days after delivery of the Vehicle.
- CHAIRS AND LIFTS APPROVED FOR CHILDREN
The Customer must notify J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. the need to use a mandatory restraint approved for children under three years or older who do not exceed the height of 150 centimeters, after paying the appropriate rental fee, and no anchor in the vehicle. The Customer is in any case responsible for the installation of the device.
In any case J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. will be free from any possible liability for injury or damage arising as a result of a breach by Customer of the obligation to use the retainer required, or installation, or misuse by the Customer and any possible manufacturing defect of such a device.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL
J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. reserves the right to finish the contract before hand with immediate effect and without compensation to the customer about it in the following cases:
- Upon receiving information that calls into serious question the financial solvency of the Customer.
- It demonstrates that the Customer is in breach of the
- Customer makes improper use of the vehicle
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS
J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. is not responsible for stolen, forgotten or lost inside the vehicle.
- SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
Attached to this contract shall accompany the Rental Conditions which must be accepted and signed by the Customer.
- To resolve any issues or disputes arising from this contract, J del Paso e Hijo 2006 L, is not subject to the jurisdiction of any transportation arbitration board according to the section 38.1 of the law 16/1987 of the 30th of July of the Land Transport Regulations.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Spanish law, J del Paso e Hijo 2006 L declares his its intention to settle any dispute
amicably. If this is not possible, any differences arising between J del Paso e Hijo 2006 S.L and Customer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of where the rent has been initiated. The client may submit any complaint or claim to the following address: C/ Tucídides, 14, 29004 Málaga.
Translations of these conditions are merely informative and are not legally binding on all the details of its wording, to be valid only in Spanish version.
- DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13th , Protection of Personal Data, we inform you about the incorporation of their personal data to a file owned by J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. with the purpose of facilitating the provision of the rental service and / or sale of vehicle. Likewise, we inform you that J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L. has adopted the technical and organizational guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, unauthorized access or treatment, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December, which approves the regulation implementing the Organic Law on Data Protection.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from our company, or at any time exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data can do so by notifying J del Paso e Hijo 2006, S.L., by writing to C/ Tucidides, 14. 29004 (Málaga).